Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agent, Belinda ensures we maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, she advises you on how best to prepare your property; she markets it to qualified buyers; and then, at viewings, draws their attention to the great qualities of your house.
When it comes to scheduling, she coordinates with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, Belinda encourages you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. She takes care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses.
Tips for a successful Open House
Although Belinda does most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
Belinda realizes viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. As your real estate agent, she will do her best to minimize disruptions. She will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about Belinda’s approach? Please submit the form below or call Belinda at 250-710-6727 to schedule a no-obligation meeting.